Sending love to my tremendous followers:
Dicentra 'spectablis', perennial old-fashioned Bleeding Heart. It is one of the oldest perennials in cultivation today. I love mine. There is also a solid white variety. If we have a warm winter, they bloom in February, otherwise March. One of the earliest plants in my yard to bloom each Spring.
What are your favorite love songs? Here are a few of mine. Add to the list by letting us all know your favorites in the comment section below. Let's see if we can identify some really great ones. Doesn't have to be current -- go back in the archives a bit to some classics.
Since I am a woman, most of these are of a man singing to a woman. Who wouldn't want a gorgeous cowboy passionately singing you a love song?
1. I Love The Way You Love Me, by John Michael Montgomery. Also same song by Calvin Charles is great.
2. I Can Love You Like That, by John Michael Montgomery.
3. Your Love Amazes Me, by John Berry.
4. I Wanna Be Loved Like That, by Shenandoah.
5. Feels So Right, by Alabama.
6. Its Your Love, by McGraw and Hill.
7. Love Me Tender, by Elvis.
8. Amazed, by Lonestar.
9. When You Say Nothing At All, by Keith Whitley + Alison Krauss.
10. You Won't Ever Be Lonely, by Andy Griggs.
Most of these artists have videos you can watch of them doing their songs.
Receive a gift from your honey that is unusual or creative? Do tell all.
Hugs and kisses.